Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Best Buddies

Today I'm free after a hearty breakfast at My Little Dim Sum soooo.. I think I should put and introduce some of the weird people who just make all this happen. I browse through all the photos and I guess too much diving will give you all these faces. So here are all my buddies. From left to right : Regin, Robert, Ah Leow (Rubbercock) and Peter.


I still cannot stop with these four so another paragraph dudeeeee.. Another three good buddies from left : Abang Piaw, Hardcore Kelvin, Dirty Yin.


Alright I think its time to bring out the limelight of the night !!! Living in Kota Kemuning, a super non-stop smoker, 34 years of age born in Valentines day !! Single and always available, romantic and sensible. Loves candlelight dinner and Michael Buble's slow and romantic jazz so he can dance to it. Introducing ALVIN NG & the chipmunks !! Ask me for his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment